Cargolux in new airline venture

Written by: Alwyn Brice |
Comment on this article

Cargolux Airlines International, the Henan Civil Aviation Development and Investment Company, Henan Airport Group and Xinggang Investment Group are the names behind a new freighter airline.

A joint venture equity contract was signed on June 12 between all parties for the establishment of Henan Cargo Airlines.

HNCA, Henan Airport Group and Xinggang Investment will together hold 75% of the airline's shares, with Cargolux taking the remaining 25%. The carrier is to be based in Zhengzhou and will operate under a Chinese air operator certificate. Cargolux has said the joint venture airline would focus on trans-Pacific and intra-Asia traffic, utilising a fleet of 747-400F aircraft.

Roll out is planned for the last quarter of 2018.


This material is protected by The Airports Publishing Network Ltd copyright see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not. For multiple copies contact alwyn@groundhandling.com

Comments
Name
 
Email
 
Comments
 

Please view our Terms and Conditions before leaving a comment.

Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code